Click on the images to open a new tab and see them in full resolution.
1. Evaluate the function for values of x that approach 1 from left and from the right.
2. Find the limit. (If an answer does not exist, enter DNE.)
6. Find the limit. (Let s and the t represent arbitrary real numbers. If an answer does not exist, enter DNE.)
9. Find the horizontal and vertical asymptotes of the curve. (Enter your answers as a comma-seperated list. If an answer does not exist, enter DNE.)
10. Find a formula for a function that has a vertical asymptote x = 1 and x = 5 and horizontal asymptote y = 1.
11. Find a formula for a function f that satisfies the following conditions.
12. Evaluate the limit using the appropriate properties of limits.